Are you interested in working for a rapidly evolving company?; Want to be supported by a learning and development team as you grow?Are; Ready to become a leader in your specialist field?Who are Azets
Azets is a leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisers operating across the UK, Ireland, and the Nordics, we have a wide network of employees and an abundance of inspiring opportunities to join one of our many offices!
We are a top ten accountancy firm in the UK and are the number one largest SME practice.
As an Insolvency Assistant at Azets, you will have the ability and motivation needed to:
- Perform basic compliance tasks to a high standard
- Prepare insolvency notifications, creditor communications including periodic reports and estimated outcome statements, and asset realisation agent communications for review by senior staff
- Work within your own chargeable time budget.
- Carry out all aspects of corporate insolvency case administration (including solvent liquidations) and depending on experience, some aspects of personal insolvency case administration (bankruptcies) and provide support to Management
- Maintain a mixed portfolio of corporate cases, ensuring deadlines for reporting and statute are met and ensuring smooth progression of each specific job
- Manage IPS Diary maintenance
- Assist with the preparation of initial insolvency creditor notification proposals and statements of affairs
- Collaborate with directors, debtors, creditors, and other stakeholders as your confidence develops.
What are we looking for?
- Skilled multi-tasker, reliable, and committed to consistently meeting strict deadlines
- We will provide you full study support towards studying AAT, ACCA, or CPI, including paid study leave, mentorship, and coaching.
The opportunity to work with a nationally-recognized insolvency practitioner, and the leading regional R&I team in the South West.
Our benefits include hybrid & flexible working, birthday leave, professional subscription, and much more. You can find out more about how we reward our colleagues - Careers | Rewards And Benefits | Azets UK
Interested in hearing more about Life at AzetsFor further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.Unfortunately we are unable to provide any form of visa sponsorship, so candidates must be a UK/Irish citizen or already possess a current UK Working Visa.