MY - Client Support Team Intern (Tax & Immigration)
Title: Client Support Team Intern (Global Employer Services)
Are you ready to unleash your potential?
At Deloitte, our purpose is to make an impact that matters for our clients, our people, and the communities we serve.
We believe we have a responsibility to be a force for good, and WorldImpact is our portfolio of initiatives focused on making a tangible impact on society’s biggest challenges and creating a better future. We strive to advise clients on how to deliver purpose-led growth and embed more equitable, inclusive as well as sustainable business practices.
Hence, we seek talented individuals driven to excel and innovate, working together to achieve our shared goals.
We are committed to creating positive work experiences that foster a culture of respect and inclusion, where diverse perspectives are celebrated, and everyone is recognised for their contributions.
Ready to unleash your potential with us? Join the winning team now!
Work you’ll do:
- Manage individual tax compliance matters for client which includes preparation of tax computations and tax returns and addressing employer and employee obligations
- Immigration support which includes preparation of immigration documentations and applications
- Corresponding with clients and tax authorities
- Provide high quality client service and support for clients’ international assignment programmes
- Engage in global technology to streamline administration and efficiency of the programme
- Perform other tasks as and when assigned
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We connect our purpose and shared values to identify issues as well as to make an impact that matters to our clients, people and the communities. Additionally, interns across our Firm are expected to:
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to personal learning and development.
- Understand how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and business.
- Understand the set expectations and demonstrate accountability in keeping personal performance on track.
- Actively focus on developing effective communications and relationship-building skills with stakeholders, clients and team.
- Demonstrate an appreciation for working with others.
- Understand what is fundamental to Deloitte’s success as a business.
- Demonstrate integrity and an awareness of strengths, differences, and personal impact.
- Develop their understanding of Deloitte and offer a fresh perspective.
- Preferably for internship that is more than 3 months
- Currently pursuing a Diploma/Degree in Accounting / Economics / Taxation from recognised universities or Professional Qualification (ACCA/MIA/MICPA) with strong academic credentials to date (CGPA 3.0 and above)
- Candidates must demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Malay.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate familiarity using Microsoft Office applications.
- Candidates should be client service driven with exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Candidates should be able to exhibit excellent project management, presentation and organisational skills along with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Candidates will only be contacted by authorized Deloitte Recruiters via firm’s business contact number or business email address.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.