Intern - Compliance Service Group, Tax (March 2024 intake)
Whether you’ve just graduated or have years of experience, this is a firm where you can learn and grow.
It’s the PwC experience that stays with you as you build strong networks and make lasting friendships. Be part of a larger team as we work together, drawing on everyone's knowledge and skills to reimagine the possible.
Join PwC today for the experience that stays with you.
Job Description & Summary
Our CSG team helps clients with compliance across all taxes, statutory accounting and complex tax reporting. They will focus on bookkeeping and monthly reporting, drafting, auditing and filing of local statutory financial statements, and transaction processing.
As an Intern/Trainee, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- You’ll be a part of an environment that broadens your functional training, personal and technical skills, and deepens your knowledge of client services. You’ll play an integral role supporting staff as needed for an outstanding variety of work and making contributions to the team on a daily basis.
- In order to succeed, you need to be creative and analytical; dynamic and collaborative; a strategic thinker and possess a consistent passion to learn.
- Participate in select phases of tax compliance engagements.
- Participate in select projects; demonstrate creative thinking and individual initiative.
- Contribute to collaborative teamwork, through working effectively as a team member: understanding personal and team roles; contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback.
- Flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; and communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor.
- Minimum Academic Requirement: Degree in any discipline and/or a professional accounting qualification such as the ICAEW / ACCA / MICPA-CAANZ / CPA Australia
- Can join us for 4 - 6 months internship (cannot lesser than 4 months)
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Possess good leadership skills and demonstrate resilience
- Demonstrate ability to build meaningful relationships
- Able to demonstrate analytical thinking and business acumen
Additional application instructions
Please attach the following documents along with your CV when you submit an online application:
- Academic Certificates and Transcripts, from SPM (or equivalent) onwards
- A copy of your NRIC or passport
- Recent passport size photo
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.