About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading provider of critical administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. Our 10 000 experts and 120 offices in 86 jurisdictions worldwide serve corporates, financial institutions, asset managers, private clients and family offices, providing the combination of accounting, tax, payroll, fund administration, compliance and entity management services essential to global business success.
Discover the role
We are looking for an Accounting Assistant to join our team in Warsaw, Katowice to perform a variety of routine, relatively easy accounting activities under supervision.
- Sorting and filing documents into: third party invoices, company’s sale invoices, bank statements, cash documents
- Making simple entries into accounting system (sales and receivables, costs and liabilities, cash reports, bank statements) in accordance with accounting and tax regulations
- Preparing/updating fixed assets register and depreciation tables
- Submitting all output of his/her work to appointed Accountant for checking
- Classification of operating costs into simple categories, review of received cash reports for completeness, checking of bank statements for completeness (subsequence)
- Performing different reconciliations, as requested by accountant/manager
- Any other tasks assigned by the accountant/manager
- Verifying the accuracy, completeness and consistency of accounting information received
- Ensuring all tax declarations are filed on time and accurately with the relevant Polish authorities – under supervision
- Being proactive and using initiative to clarify issues, identify savings and efficiencies for the clients and processes within a Team, proactively sharing the best practices
- Working in compliance with all company procedures and related standards of work
- Providing services to small-size clients under minimum supervision and to medium-size clients under close supervision
- Contacting the client on operational level, if requested by Accountant/Manager (after grace period of 6 months)
- Up to 1 year of experience in the accounting area
- Bachelor or Master degree (preferably in finance and accounting, economics or related field)
- Good knowledge of accounting principles
- Good knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel)
- Previous working experience with accounting software is an advantage
- English at minimum level of B1
What's in it for you?
- Private medical care
- Life insurance co-financing
- Free Business English classes in the office
- Access to online foreign languages learning platform - GoFluent
- Flexible working hours
- Co-financing of tickets for sports activities
- Social fund with holiday allowance
- Pre-paid (lunch) card
- Reliable support in achieving your own professional goals.
*Please note this is a talent pool. We review applications and interview candidates on a continuous basis. Following an interview, successful candidates will be placed on a reserve list and recruited as opportunities arise. Only those candidates who are selected for the next stage in the selection process will be contacted.
Applications close: 31 Dec 2023 Central European Standard Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.