We are Alter Domus. Our name means “The Other House” and we’re a world leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. We believe in being different. Here, you progress on merit, not who you know. You speak openly, whoever you’re speaking to. And it’s your freedom to decide which cutting-edge kind of finance professional you want to be. Join more than 4,000 fund administration, accounting, tax, loan administration and legal experts worldwide and take pride in being alternative.
Alter Domus clients include the world’s leading asset managers, lenders, and asset owners. We’re specialists who use the most innovative technologies to create unparalleled solutions for the private equity, real assets, and debt capital markets sectors. This is where standout talent advances what’s possible in fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement and CLO manager services.
We have vacancies in our Fund Services team where you will be responsible to help service our portfolio of Private Equity, Debt & Real Estate clients and will work as part of a team to achieve and meet their needs. Specific responsibilities include the following.
- Assist with the bookkeeping and reporting of funds and associated fund structures;
- Assist with the preparation of management accounts and financial statements under UK GAAP or IFRS (primary statements and notes utilising trial balances and associated documentation);
- Assist the team with the annual audit process;
- Assist with the processing of fund capital calls, distributions, subscriptions & redemptions;
- Act as a point of contact for clients, board members, third party intermediaries such as banks, lawyers, accountants, and tax advisors both in person and via written or telephone communication;
- Assistance with the preparation, collation and ongoing monitoring of Know Your Customer and Client Due Diligence Files;
- Processing of client payments on a variety of bank platforms;
- Assistance with Fund related regulatory & compliance processes;
- Assist with the monitoring and delivery of finance & compliance related KPIs;
- Assist with ad hoc projects as required from time to time
- You are educated to the equivalent of A-Level or University Degree (degrees in finance or accounting related subjects would be preferable but not mandatory)
- You are studying for or are prepared to study for a relevant professional qualification such as ACCA or ACA or equivalent;
- You have 1-2 years relevant experience in an accounting or finance related role;
- You possess team spirit, the capacity to build strong client relationships, and take initiative to act without waiting for direction when appropriate.
- You are ambitious with a high level of energy and commitment;
- You have the ability to work under pressure and meet a range of deadlines;
- You possess excellent communication skills;
- High level of IT literacy with strong Excel & Word skills;
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.