O2C Billing Specialist
We never ask for payment as part of our selection process, and we always contact candidates via our corporate accounts and platforms. If you are approached for payment, this is likely to be fraudulent. Please check to see whether the role you are interested in is posted here, on our website.
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading provider of critical administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. Our 9,100 experts and 120 offices in 85 jurisdictions worldwide serve corporates, financial institutions, asset managers, private clients and family offices, providing the combination of accounting, tax, payroll, fund administration, compliance and entity management services essential to global business success.
TMF Colombia is looking for a Bilingual Billing Specialist, with at least 3 years of experience in Financial areas, billing, invoicing and Excel to work in hybrid modality from Bogotá, Colombia.
- Perform billing, issue invoices in compliance with defined policies and procedures
- Distribute the invoices
- Client Master Data maintenance, ensure accuracy of the Client Master Data in the ERP systems
- Process invoices according to defined procedures in ERP system
- Accurately and timely perform all activities, according to the guidelines received from Team Leader
- University/College Degree, preferably in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Minimum 3 years of experience in similar positions
- Good command of English (both verbal and written)
- Knowledge of accounting rules
- MS Office knowledge
- Good communication and skills and ability to work in the team
What's in it for you?
Pathways for career development
- Work with colleagues and clients around the world on interesting and challenging work.
- We provide internal career opportunities, so you can take your career further within TMF.
- Continuous development is supported through global learning opportunities from the TMF Business Academy.
Making an impact
- You’ll be helping us to make the world a simpler place to do business for our clients.
- Through our corporate social responsibility program, you’ll also be making a difference in the communities where we work.
A supportive environment
- Strong feedback culture to help build an engaging workplace.
- Our inclusive work environment allows you to work from our offices around the world, as well as from home, helping you find the right work-life balance to perform at your best.
Applications close: 29 Dec 2023 SA Pacific Standard Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.