Associate, Client Accounting
A powerful combination
It’s never been a more exciting time to join our organisation. Tricor and Vistra have now merged to form one organisation, which means we’re now a powerhouse of over 9000 colleagues in 50+ jurisdictions across the globe. We’re seizing the opportunity to create a purpose-led organisation that will unlock significant value for our business, our clients, and our people.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced professional in Associate, Client Accounting. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Client Accounting, this full-time and permanent position is based in Malaysia and you will be one of our team assisting the clients specializing in accounting to have their accounting reporting.
- Perform Accounting functions for assigned trust accounts;
- Collect, analyse and interpret accounting records for book-keeping purposes.
- Prepare full set of accounts and Unaudited Financial Statement, in accordance with trust agreement, regulatory guideline and accounting standards within the target set.
- Follow established processes with TOS (Trust Operation Support) for each entity on the completeness of trust accounts preparation checklist, supporting documents, prior year management accounts and financial statements;
- Ensure strict timeline is adhered to;
- Ensure all records are maintained accurately, including adjusting journal entries;
- Ensure adherence to the policy, procedures and practices of Company;
- Understand the basic of accounting procedures and reporting standards;
- Good communication skills to clients, peers within different departments across the organization and stakeholder.
- Undertake ad-hoc functions and related duties as and when required;
- Detail-Oriented, Deadline-Oriented;
- Good Time Management;
- Reliable, Accuracy, Initiative, Teamwork;
- Able to work independently and handle multiple deliverables;
- Scheduling, Monitoring and Analytical thinking;
- Excellent Communication Skills, Interpersonal Skills;
- Fresh Graduate or minimum 1-4 years of relevant working experience.
- Hands-on experience with Xero accounting software is a plus.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office/ Excel Applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy/Finance or an equivalent qualification.
At our Malaysia office, we believe in putting our employees’ well-being first! We offer a flexible hybrid working arrangement.
Additionally, we provide comprehensive medical insurance and dental coverage, wellness reimbursement and competitive leave entitlement to support your well-being and time to recharge or explore your passions out of work.
As advocates of continuous learning and professional development, we provide an internal mentorship program and reimburse professional membership fees like ICSA, CPA, STEP, ACCA, MIA etc. in ensuring you stay ahead in your field.
If you are excited about working with us, we encourage you to apply or have a confidential chat with one of our Talent Acquisition team members. Our goal is to make this a great place to work where all our people can thrive. We hope you join us on this exciting journey!