- Qualified ACA or ACCA (or exam finalist) with at least 2-3 years external audit experience. Ideally this experience will predominantly be of auditing UK owner managed and family businesses who report under FRS102;
- At least twelve months experience of leading “on-site” audit assignments and reporting to audit managers and partners;
- Strong accounts experience;
- Excellent communicator who needs to be able to work as part of a growing team, dealing with clients and other team members with a variety of experience alike;
- Full UK driving licence and car; and
- Good excel skills are a must, and experience with ProAudit, IRIS and SAGE would be preferable.
Kirk Newsholme are a Leeds based independent firm of Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors established over 30 years ago with a current team of 50+ staff members and operate from a single office at Thorpe Park (LS15). We provide a full range of accounting, audit and tax services to an enviable client base dominated by owner managed and family businesses. Our clients range from small-medium sized businesses to AIM listed companies and are predominantly yorkshire-based.
We are a thriving team with almost a third of our staff being under the age of 25 and invest heavily in the learning & development of our people to enable them to progress to their highest potential. We offer full study support via apprenticeship or commercial routes to a range of professional qualifications.
We pride ourselves on being of a size where we can offer exceptional levels of client service and for more information about our services and what our clients say please visit www.kirknewsholme.co.uk
In summary we can offer you:
- An exciting opportunity to work with a fantastic client base to build ongoing relationships;
- No hierarchy system like many large national firms. We work with a ‘one-team’ approach and have complete autonomy without the outside influences of a head office;
- A supportive, nurturing working environment;
- A team culture – you’ll never feel isolated; and
- A fantastic opportunity for career progression.
Please apply with CV to email@example.com