Corporate Finance, Restructuring - Executive
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services.
We operate in 143 countries and territories, and in FY22, collectively employed more than 265,000 people working in member firms around the world. KPMG is the brand under which the member firms of KPMG International Limited (“KPMG International”) operate and provide professional services. “KPMG” is used to refer to individual member firms within the KPMG organization or to one or more member firms collectively.
KPMG is committed to three key imperatives: quality of services, insight into the problems of our clients, and integrity in our business. It is these principles that drive our firms' professionals to provide audit, tax, and advisory services that reflect global consistency and unwavering integrity. We will build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring that our people, our clients and our communities achieve their full potential.
What we do
We provide a seamless approach to stabilizing under-performing companies by identifying opportunities for strategic, operational, organizational and financial change, and executing on them to achieve real results. We help establish solid ground for a turnaround by assessing your liquidity position and creating a stakeholder management plan.
- Working in an interdisciplinary group to perform restructuring services, mostly independent business review
- Providing support to management in the engagement planning and management process
- Conducting detailed financial analysis, financial modelling, and reporting on findings
- Being involved in the preparation of proposals to clients
- University Degree Economics, Finance, Accounting or Taxation ;
- basic knowledge of audit/ transaction services/ corporate finance/ corporate banking would be a plus
- basic knowledge of Ukrainian accounting standards and IFRS would be a plus
- Proficient knowledge of Excel and Power Point
- Upper intermediate English, Ukrainian (written and spoken)
- Analytical mindset
- Team player with good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt to changes quickly
What we offer:
- Dynamic international environment, with a great team of dedicated professionals and innovation leaders within one of the most world-known names in Consulting
- Challenging assignments and transparent path of career and professional growth
- Fair compensation and social package
- International assignment opportunities