- To provide and ensure the timely and high-quality service and deliverables to the clients allocated to you on a regular basis.
- Concentrates on creating collaborative relationships and delivering consistent results by planning and prioritizing to meet work commitments. Expected to perform review of core processes, complex ad hoc work and all other client requirements. Provides consistent feedback on accuracy and timeliness of outputs made by the Accountants and Jr. Accountants
- This entails assisting in the review and/or preparation of all reporting requirements, such as but not limited to COSMOS reports, client management reports, and ad-hoc client deliverables.
- To facilitate and assist in various accounting and administration processes and conduct all work in accordance with IQ-EQ Philippines Inc.'s policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the review of COSMOS and other reports and other ad-hoc service requests for clients
- Responsible for the preparation of complex reporting requirements, when necessary.
- Manages and ensures the timely and accurate deliverables of Accountants and Junior Accountants.
- Acquire knowledge and to become SME's of designated clients' requirements and deliverables.
- Ensures and champions compliance by following procedures and checklists following SSAE and other similar statutory requirements.
- Proactively seeks adequate training, feedback and support in both technical and non-technical aspects of the role.
- Assist in the development of the technical competencies of Accountants and Junior Accountants through providing feedback on their deliverables.
- To be able to effectively communicate and relate with the various stakeholders of the team.
- Submits client requirements after thoroughly being reviewed.
- Real Estate or Private Equity Knowledge
- 4 year's relevant experience working in Shared Services and/or Fund Accounting
- Experience in managing service operations and managing client deliverables
- Experience in managing staff and conducting appraisals
- Experience in preparation and review of Financial Accounts with notes
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable communicating with Senior Management
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills with particular focus on Excel skills
- Can-do attitude, ability to cope with tight deadlines, working under pressure, and leading by example.
- Must be willing to attend onsite training and onboarding for the first three months of employment.
- This position is only open to Philippine citizens.
- Working schedule: 9 pm to 6 am
Nice to Have:
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Our current work setup is Hybrid Work from Home wherein you need to be in the office at least 2 to 3 days a week and the rest is WFH. To qualify you must have a stable internet connection (DSL/Fiber with at least 25mbps). To speed up your application please have your government IDs ready.
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.