Senior Associate/Manager - Accounting Advisory Services
PwC is a powerful network of over 327 000 experts across 155 countries, all committed to deliver quality in assurance, consulting, tax and legal services. We work with organisations from all over the world to build trust in society and solve important problems.
PwC has been present on the Ukrainian market since 1993. The headquarters of the firm is in Kyiv with full service offices in Lviv and Dnipro.
Working with us means working with inspiring, goal-oriented and passionate team players, who make an impact. PwC offers access to outstanding expertise, dynamic work environment and professional development.
PwC in Ukraine is currently seeking a Senior Associate/Manager in Capital Markets Accounting Advisory Group within the Assurance practice.
- Unique chance to be at the forefront of development of a new unit within PwC’s Assurance practice in Ukraine.
- Opportunity to work on a wide range of clients and to do work for some of Ukraine’s best-known brand names.
- Benefits from working with both Ukrainian experts and expatriate professionals that bring knowledge and experience from PwC firms worldwide.
- Interesting and challenging tasks, possibilities for professional growth.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Medical insurance.
- Flexible hours.
Our Capital Markets Accounting Advisory Group:
PwC’s CMAAS in Ukraine is dedicated to providing services including accounting advisory support, transaction accounting, implementation of tools.
As a Senior Associate/Manager, you will work as part of a team of problem solvers in the accounting and financial reporting area with extensive experience in audit, helping our clients deal with their issues and succeed in accounting treatment of complex transactions. The role requires the individual to work effectively and communicate well with the companies middle and top management, CMAAS’s leads to provide high quality work for our clients. Within CMAAS, you will constantly be challenged to learn more, allowing you to provide clients with the highest quality services.
- Provision of independent and objective advice on transactions accounting, accounting change and accounting problem solving based on IFRS requirements.
- Work as a team member to support clients through implementation of accounting policy changes, transition to IFRS and new accounting standards.
- Accounting advice with the cross-line of services cooperation.
- Establish effective working relationships directly with clients.
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen.
- Assist in the project management component of client relationships.
- Work flexibly and respond promptly to ad hoc requests from clients.
- ACCA qualification (at least F7 and P2).
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in an accountant/auditor role.
- Strong knowledge of IFRS.
- English (at least at an intermediate level).
- Prior experience in IFRS is desirable.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Proactive approach.