Junior Auditor Non-Governmental Organisations
PwC is a powerful network of over 327 000 experts across 155 countries, all committed to deliver quality in assurance, consulting, tax and legal services. We work with organizations from all over the world to build trust in society and solve important problems.
PwC has been present on the Ukrainian market since 1993. The headquarters of the firm is in Kyiv with full service offices in Lviv and Dnipro.
Working with us means working with inspiring, goal-oriented and passionate team players, who make an impact. PwC offers access to outstanding expertise, dynamic work environment and professional development.
Currently you can work remotely from everywhere around the globe. However in the future the main location will be Kyiv.
- Employment, competitive salary and cash bonuses for excellent performance.
- Exceptional opportunities for professional and personal development - ACCA certification is fully paid by the company, numerous in-house and external trainings, free English classes.
- Career growth - ‘from intern to partner’ opportunity.
- Strong, enthusiastic and friendly team.
- Interesting and challenging tasks.
- Health and life insurance; corporate doctor; corporate psychologist.
- Support of employees during the war - fully remote work, full salary, bonuses, full preservation of all jobs, material support for employees and their families.
A career within External Audit services, will provide you with the opportunity to provide a range of Assurance services and business advice to a variety of clients from small, fast growing clients to large entities. Our clients are often well known brands and many have broad international reach. We focus on using the latest technology to reduce the level of manual testing ensuring you’ll focus on the most valuable areas of client service and on enhancing corporate governance and the reliability of our clients’ information.
You will be responsible for:
- Participation in audit and consultancy engagements for non-governmental organizations (NGOs) and international donors.
- Perform analytical reviews of financial information and preparing the documentation supporting conclusions and recommendations.
- Assessment of grant recipients performance in the areas of financial management and reporting.
- Analysis of budget utilization, reallocations and forecasts.
- Assessment of compliance with donors’ requirements in various areas of project implementation.
- Assessment of accounting and operating policies and systems of internal control.
- Cooperation with programmatic and procurement expert during field work visits and desk reviews.
- Utilizing specialized software to process and analyze big data sets.
- Development of industry awareness, development of client relationships.
- Assisting in coaching junior team members.
- Interaction with clients to discuss field work issues.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Economics/ Finance/ Accounting.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience within an international or local audit firm OR within a non-governmental organization implementing international donors’ projects (finance, accounting and reporting function).
- Professional qualification (either completed or in progress – ACCA, CPA, CIMA, CFA, DipIFR, CIA or any other relevant to the audit) is an advantage.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of English at least at intermediate level.
- Practical experience in Microsoft Office software package.
- Any relevant knowledge and experience in the area of project management, social work, monitoring and evaluation, quality assurance, supply chain, public procurement, health products management, human rights advocacy is an additional advantage.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.