Employment Tax Analyst
Employment Tax Analyst
We are hiring an Employment Tax Analyst to join our growing global Tax team in Dublin.
Primark is one of the world’s leading retailers in 16 markets across Europe and the USA. We are on an exciting growth journey, expanding into new and existing markets. This unique and exciting role is critical in the planned expansion of our business. You will be responsible for ensuring compliance with employment tax obligations across our international markets and providing advice and support on tax matters related to our employees and expatriates.
As an Employment Tax Analyst, you will:
- Contribute to our employment tax function by conducting detailed research and analysis on a range of employment tax topics, including global mobility, payroll, compensation & benefits, and employment status.
- Assist on a full range of employment tax compliance requirements from analysing and preparing PAYE settlement agreements to conducting checks on benefits and expenses.
- Monitor and update employment tax legislation and regulations in relevant countries and work with teams across the business to ensure compliance.
- Help navigate tax obligations for new countries, making your mark on our global footprint.
- Liaise with external advisors, tax authorities, and internal stakeholders on employment tax issues and queries
- Assist with employment tax audits and enquiries
- Conduct employment tax research and analysis to support business decisions and projects
- Identify and implement process improvements and best practices to enhance efficiency and accuracy
To be effective in this role, you will need:
- Qualified or part-qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA, CPA or equivalent) or an AITI associate (or equivalent) with a burning desire to complete the tax qualification.
- At least 2 years of experience in tax, preferably in a multinational environment
- Good knowledge of employment tax legislation and compliance requirements in various countries with a desire to learn more as we grow in new markets.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with diverse teams and stakeholders
- High attention to detail and accuracy, with great analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
- A positive attitude and a willingness to learn and grow
What we offer:
- An attractive salary and benefits package, including bonus, pension, health insurance, and employee discount
- A diverse and collaborative work environment, where you will be part of a friendly and innovative team
- A culture of innovation and creativity, where you will have the opportunity to contribute to exciting projects and initiatives
- A chance to work for a global leader in fashion retailing, where you will have exposure to diverse markets and opportunities
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.