- Take charge of statutory audit assignments for clients from various industries.
- Familiar with the applicable auditing guidelines and understand the purpose of audit procedures performed.
- Have a good understanding of the relevant accounting standards (MPERS and MFRS).
- Preparing audited financial statements in accordance with relevant accounting standards and auditing guidelines.
- To assist in preparation of draft tax computation for engaged audits works.
- Communicate and organise meetings with clients on audit findings and queries.
- A bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or related field/full or part professional qualification in ACCA, CPA, MICPA.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in relevant industries.
- Computer literate, proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word, etc).
- Proficiency in CCH Prosystem FX Engagement software will be an added advantage.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, mature, pleasant personality and have good attitude towards work.
- Ability to coach and guide junior staff.
- Ability to independently and meeting deadline.
- Good management skills as senior staff will be handling a portfolio of clients.
- Basic command of spoken/written English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Able to converse in Mandarin be an added advantage.
If you are interested in this role, we encourage you to apply directly via the form on this page. When applying, please include your salary expectations and let us know what interests you about the role.