Pricing Analyst / Commercial Analyst / Business Analyst
Do you have a flair for data analysis: commercial, pricing or financial? We are supporting a Global business that is developing the team to further enhance their pricing knowledge and profitability strategy.
The Group Senior Pricing Analyst is a new appointment to support the business in better understanding the potential short, medium and long term profitability potential. Engaging with key functions of the business you will be required to utilise your extensive analysis experience, knowledge of modelling, tools and processes to develop innovative pricing initiative and programs. You will be required to utilise both historic and live data in analysing trends, demonstrating conceptual thinking and provide a commercial message to the business.
You will be educated to Degree level within a mathematical, financial or statistical capacity, as well as:
- At least 2 years' experience in a high volume data analyst role
- Demonstrate advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Have previously used Oracle software
- Exposure to margin management and price setting
- The ability to forge new relationships with carrying levels of stakeholders easily
- Possess a natural flair for problem solving
If you believe that the above relates to you and you would like to work for a long established, highly regarded business, apply now!
Reference number: 14441
FMC contact for this role: Adam Stackhouse