This is a full-time, on-site role for a Tax Manager located in Hitchin. The Tax Manager will be responsible for tax planning, compliance, preparation and ensuring compliance with tax laws as well as working closely with our other financial teams to facilitate tax solutions specific to our client's needs.
This Accountancy practice is a team of chartered accountants with offices in Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire. We offer accounts, taxation, and business advisory support services to a wide range of businesses and individuals. Our services include tax solutions, payroll solutions, medium to large business accounting, digital accounting, and registered auditor services. Interested businesses can email us for a one-to-one consultation and evaluation.
The Tax Manager opportunity based in Hitchin will be responsible for:
- Tax planning, on both Corporate and Personal matters
- Tax returns and compliance,
- Working closely with our other financial teams to facilitate tax solutions specific to the client's needs.
The successful candidate for this Tax Manager opportunity will have experience in:
- Tax Planning, Compliance, Preparation, and related skills
- Knowledge of tax laws and regulations governing corporate taxes, partnerships, and personal income taxes
- Experience in dealing with HM Revenue & Customs and tax authorities
- A thorough understanding of financial statements and accounting principles
- An analytical mind with excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and management skills
- A Chartered Tax Advisor qualification or equivalent is required
- A working knowledge of digital accounting software such as Xero, Sage, QuickBooks is a plus
What is on offer for the candidate?
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid/Flexible working
- Whole Host of other benefits