Associate/Senior Associate- Lending Services
• Spreading financial statements of corporates in the client’s proprietary platform
• Analysing financial statements of public and private companies as part of the credit appraisal process
• Conducting background research independently to understand the particular drivers that guide the sectors in which the borrowers operate
• Monitoring covenants on a regular basis, performing validations and highlighting early warning signals
• Conducting written credit appraisals, finalising risk ratings, and preparing and writing narratives/credit notes for credit approval
• Carrying out maintenance and process-driven tasks, and updating standard operating procedure (SOP) and other documentation
• Supporting ad hoc tasks and automation projects
• Checking the quality of deliverables completed by juniors and peers
• Maintaining trackers and dashboards
• Communicating clearly and confidently with peers and clients – both in written and verbal form
• Graduate in business/finance/accounting/economics or a member of ACCA or CIMA
• Two to five years of work experience in a similar role in corporate loans or SME divisions of banks/ financial institutions
• Familiarity with/expertise in a specific sector will be an added advantage.
• Comprehensive involvement in processing credit applications and monitoring loans on an ongoing basis
• Excellent understanding of the financial statements of corporates
• A degree in business/accounting/economics or a completed professional qualification such as CIMA, ACCA, or CA Sri Lanka; a full/part CFA qualification will be an added advantage.
If you are confident that you meet the above requirements, please forward your CV, along with a short note highlighting how you meet them via the form below.
Acuity Knowledge Partners (Acuity) is a leading provider of bespoke research, analytics and technology solutions to the financial services sector, including asset managers, corporate and investment banks, private equity and venture capital firms, hedge funds and consulting firms. Its global network of over 6,000 analysts and industry experts, combined with proprietary technology, supports more than 500 financial institutions and consulting companies to operate more efficiently and unlock their human capital, driving revenue higher and transforming operations. Acuity is headquartered in London and operates from 10 locations worldwide.
The company fosters a diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment, nurturing talent, regardless of race, gender, ethnicity or sexual orientation.
Acuity was established as a separate business from Moody’s Corporation in 2019, following its acquisition by Equistone Partners Europe (Equistone). In January 2023, funds advised by global private equity firm Permira acquired a majority stake in the business from Equistone, which remains invested as a minority shareholder.
For more information, visit www.acuitykp.com