Analyst – Lending Services
• Spreading financial statements of corporates in the client’s proprietary platform
• Analysing financial statements of public and private companies as part of the credit appraisal process
• Conducting background research independently to understand the particular drivers that guide the sectors in which the borrowers operate
• Monitoring covenants on a regular basis, performing validations and highlighting early warning signals
• Updating standard operating procedures (SOPs) and other documentation
• Supporting ad hoc tasks and automation projects
• Graduate in business/finance/accounting/economics or a member of ACCA or CIMA
• Excellent understanding of corporate financial statements
• Knowledge of corporate lending products will be an added advantage
• Highly analytical mind, with strong attention to detail
• Good communication skills in written and spoken English
• Ability to work autonomously and as part of team while conforming to deadlines
If you are confident that you meet the above requirements, please forward your CV, along with a short note highlighting how you meet them via the form below.
Acuity Knowledge Partners (Acuity) is a leading provider of bespoke research, analytics and technology solutions to the financial services sector, including asset managers, corporate and investment banks, private equity and venture capital firms, hedge funds and consulting firms. Its global network of over 6,000 analysts and industry experts, combined with proprietary technology, supports more than 500 financial institutions and consulting companies to operate more efficiently and unlock their human capital, driving revenue higher and transforming operations. Acuity is headquartered in London and operates from 10 locations worldwide.
The company fosters a diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment, nurturing talent, regardless of race, gender, ethnicity or sexual orientation.
Acuity was established as a separate business from Moody’s Corporation in 2019, following its acquisition by Equistone Partners Europe (Equistone). In January 2023, funds advised by global private equity firm Permira acquired a majority stake in the business from Equistone, which remains invested as a minority shareholder.
For more information, visit www.acuitykp.com