Lentells is an accountancy practice who employ over 80 staff members across 3 offices in Devon and Somerset.
We are now looking to recruit for an ACCA, or ACA qualified accountant to join our team in our Chard office on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients and supporting the Directors with providing a range of accounting and tax services to our varied portfolio of client. You will ensure that our clients expectations are met in a timely and efficient manner and will be the main contact to our clients on a day to day basis. You will also be responsible for mentoring and training junior staff members.
Attributes, Skill, Experience and Qualifications
The successful candidate will have the following attributes, skills, experience and qualifications.
- Qualified ACCA or ACA
- Previous experience of working in an accountancy practice, minimum of 5 years experience required
- Previous experience of managing a portfolio of clients desired
- Keen eye for detail
- Positive, can do, attitude who is willing to learn
- Resilient, able to work independently and prioritise tasks
- Outgoing, confident and able to work well under pressure
- Takes own initiative and is organised and able to meet deadlines
- Professional and team player
- Good knowledge of Excel and Word
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn new IT skills
- 37.5 hours/5 day week (part time would be considered)
- Annual salary reviews
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- One day extra paid holiday between Christmas and New Year
- Paid overtime
- Hybrid working – maximum of 2 days per week working from home
- Referral scheme bonus for recommending clients or staff to join Lentells
- Free on site parking
- Regular staff socials
- Private medical insurance after qualifying period
Opportunities to undertake further qualifications and career progression are available for the right candidates.