Finance Analyst | Al Futtaim Motors | Finance
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the role:
This role will support the Finance Manager – FP&A with respect to business budgeting, forecasting & monthly reporting.
What you will do:
Budgeting and Forecasting
- Support in the preparation of budgets for AFM in conjunction with the commercial business department to ensure reliability of the key assumptions.
- Control and monitoring of operating budget,investigating variances where necessary.
- Support in the re-forecasting of the budget during quarterly financial reviews recommending upwardor downward adjustments considering market conditions and business requirements.
- Support with the budgeting and forecasting: calendar, and process, templates and requirements, guidelines and assumptions,Power Point Presentations
- To support Finance Managers, manage and maintain month end actual reporting process,ensuring accuracy, integrity, and timeliness.
- Perform analysis; Prepare standalone and aggregated periodic Management Packs
- Support and maintain minimum KPIs and Metrics to be reported on a periodic basis at the level of:Divisions &Business Unit
P&L and Balance Sheet Management and Substantiation
- Ensure that all guidelines are followed related to governance of P&L and Balance sheet FS items
- Ensure all related transaction are posted before the closure of books during each month-end.
- Trend report and schedules should be updated monthly with relevant KPIs.
- Review & analyze on monthly basis the misstatements under each Balance sheet G/L.
- Liaise with various teams to identify the key issues and resolve the misstatements.
- Support Audit requirements both Internal and external Audit
Commercial Finance and Business Support Analysis
- Support in analysis of Investments and Capex
- Support in Principal analysis e.g., yen impact,payment terms.
- Analysis of Inventory, Sales (Pricing) and GMby channel.
- Prepare analysis by Showroom / Facility.
- PCP and lease analysis.
- Support in Strategic sourcing and cost
- optimization opportunities.
FP&A Financial Reporting Systems & Dashboards
- Understand the full end to end process of SAP,BPC and BIW system.
- Understand dashboards using Power BI, Tableau and Alteryx resolving data reconciliation differences and advise on enhancements.
- Support the FP&A team in any adhoc project.
- Support in P&L and BS reporting and uploading in the respective IT system for budgets, Forecasts, group half yearly and Annual reviews.
- Co ordinating with various stakeholders for maintaining the accuracy and effective accounting
Required Skills to be successful
- CA degree or equivalent
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Excel/ PPT)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience post qualification
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
About the Team
Working in a fast-paced and diverse environment, reporting directly to Finance Manager.
What equips you for the role
- Bachelor or Master’s in Finance, Accounting, or equivalent.
- Automotive experience preferable.
- Minimum Experience:4 -5 years of relevant experience
About Al-Futtaim Automotive
A major division of the UAE-based Al-Futtaim Group of companies, Al-Futtaim Automotive is an industry leader with presence in 10 countries across the Middle East, Asia and Africa.
Our core business activities at Al-Futtaim Automotive include distribution, manufacturing, leasing and aftersales, and we are firmly established as the regional representative of some of the world’s most iconic automotive brands: Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge, Volvo and RAM.
We are driven by a customer-centric approach, constantly pushing the boundaries on innovation, quality standards, and value-added service across our vast universe of customers - right from motoring enthusiasts to fleet operators to contractors. Our mission is to become the leader in custom-made mobility solutions by delivering nothing less than world-class omni-channel experiences.
We channel our local expertise and global trust to deliver one of the most comprehensive portfolios of mobility products and solutions, from passenger cars to SUVs, electric vehicles to high-performance motorbikes, commercial vehicles to industrial & construction equipment.
What keeps the company moving forward is a 9000-member strong team, with inspiring possibilities for growth, throughout the career path. This is Al-Futtaim Automotive and we empower talent to move forward.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.