Tax Assistant (Junior & Senior)
- Assist the team in performing benchmarking analysis and industry research.
- Understand the job’s requirements before performing benchmarking search / research.
- Research and identify the suitable keywords or databases to be used.
- Undertake benchmarking searches on the available databases.
- Perform a detailed research/ background check on the comparable companies or industries the client operates.
- Purchase the audited financial statements of the comparable companies from the databases.
- Review the audited financial statements of the comparable companies and clients.
- Computation and preparation of financial analysis.
- Analyse the financial performance of the comparable companies against the clients.
- To be able to complete the jobs within the given deadlines.
- Be proactive and communicate any issues faced (if any) to Seniors/Managers on a timely basis.
- Be a team player with strong interpersonal, analytical and communication skills
- To manage and control spending when it comes to purchasing the audited financial statements.
- Support the team as and when needed.
- Any ad-hoc assignment/project from time to time
- Recognized professional qualification.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in tax with strong technical knowledge & fresh graduates are welcome to apply and training will be provided.
- Good analytical, interpersonal and communication skills with positive attitude.
- Fluent in English & Malay languages (oral & written).
- Self-motivated & result-oriented