Prudential Reporting Senior Analyst (Hybrid)
The EMEA Regulatory Reporting team are looking for an enthusiastic team player to join our Material Legal Entities Bank Chain team. We prepare financial reports that go to the European Central Bank and other key regulatory authorities in Europe.
We support Citibank Europe Plc, which is the main European banking entity of Citigroup, as well as Citibank UK Limited, which is Citi’s consumer bank in the United Kingdom.
In this position you will use and expand your experience and professional skills for the following responsibilities:
- Support the analysis and submission of reports to various constituencies (local regulators, EBA, etc.)
- Monitor changes/progress and keep senior leadership informed of unusual financial details
- Maintain internal controls by ensuring control checks are built in all the files and check them thoroughly during process reviews
- Assist the team in identifying and implementing process improvement initiatives or standardization ideas that will increase productivity and efficiency, reduce cycle of processing time, and reduce error rates
- Gain deep understanding of the relevant regulations & templates, provide counsel to other involved functions about the requirements/expectation
- Participate in the implementation of new requirements and projects
- Provide support to in-country Finance teams and central teams on an ad-hoc basis (e.g. audits, regulatory inquiries)
The ideal candidate for this position preferably possesses the following qualifications and skills:
- 5+ years of experience in a banking accounting / financial reporting / controlling / risk management / risk reporting / regulatory reporting / data transformation / information technology role
- Bachelor's degree required, Professional qualifications such as ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent are an advantage
- Advanced MS Excel knowledge is a foundational skill
- Familiarity with additional digital solutions, e.g. KNIME, Python, Tableau is an advantage
- Professional level English communication
- Competitive compensation package with a wide range of benefits:
- Cafeteria Program
- Home Office Allowance - for colleagues working in hybrid and remote work models
- Paid Parental Leave Program - maternity leave and paternity leave
- Private Medical Care Program and onsite medical rooms at our offices
- Pension Plan Contribution to voluntary pension fund
- Group Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Access to a wide variety of learning and development programs, online course libraries and upskilling platforms, such as Udemy and Degreed
- Flexible work arrangements to support colleagues’ in managing work - life balance
- Continuous career progression opportunities across geographies and business lines
- Inclusive and friendly corporate culture
- Socially active employee communities with diverse networking opportunities
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.