Depositary - Junior Compliance Officer
For our Depositary office in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for a Compliance Officer for our Depositary Services. We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career
We are Alter Domus. Our name means “The Other House” and we’re a world leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. We believe in being different. Here, you progress on merit, not who you know. You speak openly, whoever you’re speaking to. And it’s your freedom to decide which cutting-edge kind of finance professional you want to be. Join more than 3,600 fund administration, accounting, tax, loan administration and legal experts worldwide and take pride in being alternative.
As Compliance Officer, you will be part of the Internal Control function of our Company, reporting directly to the Head of Compliance.
Your main tasks will be to:
- Assist the Head of Compliance in the implementation of the multiyear compliance monitoring plan (CMP)
- Perform controls defined and scheduled in the CMP
- Assist in the performance of the regulatory watch and impact analysis
- Assist in the implementation and/or review of local policies
- Assist the Head of Compliance in answering requests from various stakeholders (internal audit; external audit; Regulator; FIU)
- Draw up periodic reporting to internal stakeholders (Management Information to the Senior Management) and to external stakeholders (Regulator)
- Provide support on SAR/STR
- Perform follow up on complaint handling, conflict of interest, CSSF correspondence
- Ensuring other ad-hoc tasks and remediations, depending on the development of the regulatory framework and department’s activities
- Contribute to the development of a Compliance framework and culture.
- You hold a university degree in finance, economics or equivalent subject
- You have 1 to 3 years of relevant experience in Compliance and AML/KYC
- You have a keen interest for laws and regulations governing the financial industry
- You are fluent in English (knowledge of French is considered an asset)
- You have a good understanding of alternative investment funds industry and the market
- You are organized, dynamic and able to manage workload efficiently
- You have strong analytical skills
- You are able to interact with various counterparties (other service providers, clients and intra-Group)
- You are able to adapt to rapid change and complex environment
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.