We are Alter Domus. Our name means “The Other House” and we’re a world leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. We believe in being different. Here, you progress on merit, not who you know. You speak openly, whoever you’re speaking to. And it’s your freedom to decide which cutting-edge kind of finance professional you want to be. Join more than 4,100 fund administration, accounting, tax, loan administration and legal experts worldwide and take pride in being alternative.
Alter Domus clients include the world’s leading asset managers, lenders and asset owners. We’re specialists who use the most innovative technologies to create unparalleled solutions for the private equity, real assets and debt capital markets sectors. This is where standout talent advances what’s possible in fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement and CLO manager services.
We are recruiting for a Collections Officer to help collect outstanding debts. As Collections Officer you will contact clients by email and phone and inform them of their debts and ensure payments are made as soon as possible. To ensure success as a Collections Officer, you should have excellent communications skills as well as attention to detail.
Collections Officer Responsibilities:
- Deal with customers diligently, courteously, and professionally while collecting payments
- Monitor and collect accounts receivable for assigned portfolio by contacting customers via telephone & email, both inbound and outbound
- Initiate strategies for collection processes and procedures
- Respond to customer inquiries
- Collaborate with accounts receivables staff, internal Operations and Sales regarding collection of payments
- Provide accurate forecasting of collection promises and broken promises to the manager
- Retain customer loyalty while initiating processes for collection of payments
- Maintain and update record of customers from whom collections are made
Collections Officer Requirements:
- Previous experience working as a Collections Officer
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of accounting and accounting procedures.
- Knowledge of S4HANA Cloud is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Management, or a similar field