Analyst - Assistant Manager, Transactions
With continued high growth and a healthy pipeline of transactions, the BDO transactions team are seeking to grow our team with the appointment of additional staff from Analyst level to Assistant Manager.
There are many benefits to joining this team including exposure to various service lines across the firm locally, nationally and globally to build your profile, a great team culture where we look after one another and being part of a strong, growing firm that put their people first. Have a look at our employee stories.
Your new opportunity
Our clients are typically ASX-listed companies, private equity funds and medium to large sized local and international private corporations. You will be involved in and run end-to-end projects in relation to Financial Acquisition Due Diligence, Vendor Due Diligence and other vendor assistance, Capital Markets and IPO's, as well as, Sales and Purchase Agreement support.
In your new role you will:
- Review and interpret financial statements to determine business operations, drivers and performance indicators;
- Prepare detailed data books;
- Draft due diligence reports and other deliverables;
- Communicate with clients and other transaction advisors to progress engagements;
- Assist with transaction management, including populating and maintaining data rooms; and
- Engage with and learn from a dedicated and supportive team and leverage the wider BDO network to grow your career.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Experience in a Transaction Services role in an accounting or advisory firm with a focus on due diligence engagements.
- Audit (CA or CPA qualified) and/or financial modelling background considered advantageous.
- Solid analytical and research skills.
- Strong work ethic, interpersonal skills and passion for adding value.
At BDO we value our culture and people, you'll need experience in managing a team with an ability to mentor, collaborate and foster growth in others. We also place a high value on client delivery and are known for outstanding client service, you'll be someone that resonates with this value and is experienced in delivering value to your clients.
What we will offer you
BDO offers professional development, collaborative culture, workplace flexibility, global career growth opportunities and an industry-competitive salary package.
We are committed to building your technical, advisory, leadership, and management skills, and balance work with promoting health, wellbeing, workplace giving and social activities. At BDO, we want you to enjoy what you do and the community of colleagues and clients you work with.
As a firm, we embrace an inclusive culture and value the difference and unique perspective of every individual. We are proud to be named an Inclusive Employer by Diversity Council Australia (DCA).
BDO is a trusted adviser to clients looking for audit, tax and advisory services. As one of the world’s leading audit and accounting organisations, we have clients of all types and sizes across an array of industry sectors.
Our values are at the core of who we are and how we work with each other and with our clients. These values are the foundation of what we deliver, IDEAS | PEOPLE | TRUST. This is about delivering ideas and advice that create value; quality-driven people who are motivated by providing exceptional client service; and being trusted to get the job done. Learn more about BDO.IDEAS | PEOPLE | TRUST
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.