Description & Requirements
Who we are looking for
What we do:
- Accounting and regulatory support in legislation changes in the area of IFRS and Czech Accounting
- IFRS conversions, implementation of new standards
- Finance function transformation
- Technical trainings
- Transactions accounting
- Short term assignments to finance functions – accounting specialist, compliance specialist, consolidation specialist, controller etc.
Your job responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for the development of the A&A insurance team in Czech republic and Slovakia, while supporting the other teams in the Deloitte Central Europe and cooperating with other teams in Deloitte CE, mainly with the Actuaries, Tax and IT Advisory.
- You will lead or be part of the teams that are among other helping our clients to do their IFRS 17 and IFRS 9 implementation and also helping our clients to prepare financial statements and reports under CAS and IFRS, prepare IFRS conversion plans or technical memoranda.
- You will apply both analytical and technical skills while utilizing the cutting-edge technologies in the delivery of our projects such as the RPA, Data analytics or Deloitte proprietary SW solutions.
- You will provide trainings to the clients
- You will be active in marketing activities related to Insurance sector
- You will be responsible for project delivery or on-site client support including effective project management
- As a coach you will provide support, coaching and leadership to junior team members
Your future role
- Knowledge and experience of IFRS and Czech accounting standards with focus on financial institutions (mainly Insurance sector)
- Specifically sound knowledge of IFRS 17 and experience with relevant implementation projects welcome
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working for an accounting firm (preferably Big 4 company) or in the reporting/accounting department of an Insurance company
- ACCA/CFA or equivalent is advantage
- Ability to identify business opportunities - entrepreneurial approach to business, commercially and strategically driven
- Analytical mindset and strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills and confidence, a self-starter and adaptable Available for occasional travelling
- Willing to further learn and develop
- Fluent in both Czech and English
What we offer:
- You will be part of an experienced and growing team as well as the Deloitte Global insurance network
- Work in a team of young people who enjoy being together both in the office and outside of work
- Developing a broad business knowledge, making you a trusted finance function advisor to your clients
- Interesting portfolio of clients and projects from various industry in the Czech Republic
- Comprehensive training program
- Competitive compensation package
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Modern offices in the center of Prague
- Employee Car
- Start date: flexible, based on agreement
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.