State Street Global Advisors, Client Onboarding, Officer
Who we are looking for
As a Client Implementation & Transitions Coordinator you will be responsible for the planning, coordination and efficient implementation of new business and change activities. As the key contact point for both internal and external stakeholders, you will take ownership of client change events and be expected to understand them to a high level of detail to ensure successful implementation. The role holder will be reporting to Head of EMEA Client Implementation. This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and office to match your needs and role requirements.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Advisors, one of the biggest asset managers in the world, that provides services to the world’s governments, institutions and financial advisors across the globe. With over four decades of experience and trillions of dollars in assets under management, we offer one of the broadest selections of services across asset classes, risk profiles, regions and styles. As pioneers in index, ETF, and ESG investing, we are always inventing new ways to invest.
Join us if making your mark in the asset management industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Client Implementation Coordinator you will
- Plan and lead the end to end process of implementation & transition events including client onboarding and change, asset take-on / take-off activities, pooled fund in-specie events, and account terminations.
- Project-management approach to client onboarding & change events including complex portfolio structures across the asset classes.
- Communicate with internal & external parties and teams, provide advice and consulting with all participant parties on all aspects of onboarding and change events.
- Facilitate all interactions with Custodians and Administrators with regards to set up arrangements. Complete market opening and trading documentation.
- Coordinate transaction processing including in-kind trade booking and resolution of exceptions.
- Work closely with the Contracting and KYC/AML teams to ensure timely completion of legal administration within planned timeframes.
- Ensure accurate static data set up on internal systems; maintain client and portfolio reference data.
- You will draw upon industry experience to provide advice and consultancy for all participant parties on all aspects of client change events.
- Update and completion of checklists and event scheduling application for all events, ensuring adherence to procedures, to facilitate risk free event support.
- Deliver an exceptional client experience, before, during and after events.
- Chair meetings with internal teams in preparation for, during, and post event. Represent the function in some external meetings.
- Provide timely, effective and accurate query investigation and resolution.
- Continuously focus on risk excellence and risk mitigation. Challenge existing processes where perceived risks and gaps exist.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Strong analytical skills to help solve problems.
- Organized with strong administrative skills and a high level of attention to detail.
- Articulate and able to communicate confidently at all levels.
- Ability to plan and run multiple priorities and tasks with the skills to adapt and be flexible to change in a delivery focused environment.
- Understanding of investment markets and the settlement of securities, particularly free-of-payment trades.
- An appreciation of asset transition/ inspective mechanics helpful
- You have an appreciation of the broader requirements for the successful on-boarding of clients and look to continuously work to improve the client experience.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Degree qualified with a financial or analytical discipline preferred.
- Industry qualifications considered an advantage.
- Prior experience in an operational client implementation role.
- Operations experience gained from an Investment Manager, Investment Bank, Prime Broker, Fund Administrator or custodian.
- Product experience desirable: Bonds, Equities, FX, Futures, OTC Derivatives, Pooled / Mutual Funds.
- Project management experience an advantage.
- Education Assistance benefit
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Screening
- Life Assurance
- Pension plan
- Flexible work arrangement
- All employees and their household family members can access State Street’s Employee Assistance Programme services, which includes guidance sessions to help you deal with issues such as stress, anxiety, depression, relationship issues, as well as a legal and financial guidance
- Employees are able to take 2 volunteering days each year
- Season ticket and Gym Loans
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.