BDO Western Sydney office, the newly established office aiming to extend its premier advisory and compliance services into the Western Sydney market, invites aspiring accounting professionals to be part of our dynamic and innovative team. We are geared towards addressing the diverse needs of local and international businesses in Australia's third-largest economy.
BDO is also a workplace that champions a culture of inclusion and diversity, and we are offering:
- Hybrid Working Arrangement: Enjoy the flexibility and balance of a hybrid working model.
- Competitive Lifestyle Benefits: Experience the advantage of our competitive lifestyle benefits such as discounted gym membership.
- Family-Focused Support: Benefit from our supportive family-focused resources.
- Mental Health Wellbeing: Access to mental health resources and coaching.
- Funded CA and CPA Qualification & Additional Study Support: Achieve further with our funded CA qualification, additional study support classes and other relevant courses.
Why Join Us?
Endless Growth Opportunities: Seize the chance to grow in Western Sydney’s evolving market!
Direct Interaction with Partners: Engage directly with senior leadership, gaining invaluable experience.
Professional Development: Avail monthly technical training, leadership courses, career coaching, and more.
Firm-wide & Social Events: Participate in unique events and foster community and collaboration with monthly and quarterly gatherings.
The Intermediate Accountant will play a crucial role in providing top-notch accounting services to our clients. This role involves direct liaisons with clients, preparation of financial statements, and collaborative strategy development with team members and partners.
- Offer accounting and advisory services to a diverse clientele.
- Prepare financial statements, tax returns, management reports, and other regulatory returns.
- Maintain and cultivate strong client relationships through direct liaisons.
- Develop and implement client strategies in collaboration with team members and partners.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- 1-3 years of professional accounting experience, preferably in a business services team within a chartered accounting environment.
- Proficiency in accounting software such as Xero and MS Office Suite, especially Excel.
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and tax laws.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Committed to delivering quality service and maintaining strong client relationships.
BDO Western Sydney is a proud equal opportunity employer, committed to fostering an inclusive environment. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals.What we will offer you
BDO offers professional development, collaborative culture, workplace flexibility, global career growth opportunities and an industry-competitive salary package.
We are committed to building your technical, advisory, leadership, and management skills, and balance work with promoting health, wellbeing, workplace giving and social activities. At BDO, we want you to enjoy what you do and the community of colleagues and clients you work with.
As a firm, we embrace an inclusive culture and value the difference and unique perspective of every individual. We are proud to be named an Inclusive Employer by Diversity Council Australia (DCA).
To submit your application please click Apply or for further information please contact Michelle Lorschy on firstname.lastname@example.org Learn more what we offer at BDO.
IDEAS | PEOPLE | TRUST
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.