Manager / Senior Manager Corporate Tax Consulting (m/f/d)
Our International Tax practice is growing and we are looking for people who are eager to work in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
As an International Tax Manager or Senior Manager (m/f/d), you will:
- Join one of our specialised tax team dealing with international taxation for financial services, investment funds, corporate multinationals, real estate or private equity, etc.;
- Manage, develop and expand international and local clients portfolio;
- Propose innovative and value-added solutions;
- Coordinate with other PwC departments both in Luxembourg and abroad, and therefore use our global network in order to share and collaborate on issues that exceed your area of expertise;
- Actively participate in clients' meetings;
- Support, manage and develop a team of highly skilled professionals;
- Give in-house and external training courses to our team members and to our clients and take part in conferences and events on specific topics.
- You hold a University degree in economics, law or from a business school, ideally with a major in tax;
- You have between 5 to 11 years of professional international tax experience gained through working within an audit/tax advisory firm, a law firm or a financial institution. Having an experience in Luxembourg is considered as an asset;
- You demonstrate ability to identify tax consulting opportunities and a willingness to proactively market services to existing and prospective clients thanks to your entrepreneurial mindset;
- You are able to build strong and lasting relationships with your clients;
- You have an ability to manage, develop and retain a team of skilled tax professionals;
- You are committed and eager to share your knowledge with a young and multicultural team;
- You are proficient in English. French is considered as a strong asset and German is a plus.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.