Manager Treasury & Insurance
The role is required to perform treasury activities such as cash funds, foreign exchange, working capital management, and asset coverage. Provides analytical and technical support to treasury/insurance-related matters and maintain partnering relationship with financial institutions.
Education, Experience & Skills
- ACCA / MBA (Finance)
- Minimum 5 years of experience with knowledge of Foreign Exchange manual & understanding of Insurance policies and its technicalities
- Expertise in dealing with external and internal stakeholders including financial institutions and insurance companies
- Ensure adherence of all treasury activities with the company's approved corporate treasury policy.
- Develop and maintain partnering relationships with all Global Relationship Banks and Insurance Companies.
- Develop accurate and timely cash forecast to ensure working capital balance.
- Monitor company's inflows and control the collection processes to manage liquidity with the banks at making efficient investment of surplus.
- Secure timely remittance to group companies and foreign suppliers relating to importation of raw materials in compliance with the company's polices and regulatory requirement.
- Develop and implement procedures and systems to support effective cash management, control of operations, and protection of the company's funds
- Review monthly closing activity for all relevant transaction, review banks reconciliation, and generate timely group reports.
- Ensure that all insurance policies are in line with in global insurance coverage.
- Working closely with Corporate Insurance to ensure all agreements followed and Insurance primum recorded and paid at due dates.
- Identify opportunities for utilizing technology solutions to improve the efficiency and quality of the service delivery and work closely with the global treasury/GSK Corporate and regional Finance.