To involve as the engagement team member to assist engagement in charge to deliver the professional services:
- Perform audit assignments for clients ranging from various industries.
- Take initiative in reading and understanding Accounting & Auditing Standards, MPERS, MFRS, IFRS and other related laws and regulations.
- Communicating professionally within the team and with external parties to gather information, resolve problems and make recommendations for business and process improvements.
- Travel to different states within Malaysia for audit engagements
- Completing the assigned tasks within the given deadline.
- Perform ad-hoc duties (financial due diligence, Initial Public Offerings corporate exercise and etc.), as necessary.