We are an experienced firm of Accountants, Business Advisors and Tax Planners who focus our accountancy and business skills specifically for small and medium-sized businesses. We provide services to businesses and individuals in the United Kingdom. We are an expanding firm and to facilitate our growth we have recently opened a back office in Karachi.
We are currently looking for an experienced Accountant to work in our new back office in Karachi. You will be responsible for preparing accounts and personal tax returns for businesses and individuals in the United Kingdom. We require a motivated individual who is looking to grow with the firm.
- Candidate should be ACCA part or fully qualified or similar
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills .
- Ability to use MS Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience of working on U.K accounts and tax returns or experience gained working in similar role will be a advantage.
- Experience with online book keeping software such as, Freeagent, quickbooks, VT, Taxfiler or Xero will be preferred.
- Preparation of accounts for Sole traders, Partnerships & Companies who are based in the united kingdom. Computation of tax returns such as VAT, self-assessment and UK Corporation Tax.
- Book keeping using cloud software solutions.
- Preparation of Management accounts.
- Communicating with clients via email and telephone.
- Preparation of personal tax returns.
- Building a team to provide services in an efficient and timely manner.