Service Delivery Manager-O2C
We are looking for a O2C Service Delivery Lead for our MEA Regional Hub based in Karachi. In this role, you will focus on delivering oversight and leadership of the O2C operational teams which service MEA. You will manage the regional service delivery and oversee the Delivery/Operational responsibilities, Service Planning & Evolution, Customer Relationship Management, stakeholder management and People/Team Management.
Such role requires knowledge of the O2C end-to-end process, which would allow for quality oversight of both in house operations as well as BPO oversight for outsourced markets.
Education, Experience & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- Master in Finance, ACCA, AC would be considered a plus.
- 5+ years of PQE
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent analytical skills. Ability to identify and resolve problems.
- Experience of working in a Shared Service Environment and experience of managing of BPO teams would be considered a plus.
- Ability to work in culturally diverse teams and reconcile cultural differences to successfully deliver services (Local Market, BPO, Functional team)
- Driving delivery and performance of O2C services across Karachi Hub (including non-stock billing, customer master data, cash application, collection and dispute, credit management)
- Accountable for day-to-day delivery of in-house and BPO operations teams, resolving market/customer payment issues, invoicing and reconciliation tracking and proactively identifying any issues or risks.
- Ensure strategic oversight and stakeholder management in the region, including alignment with global ways of working where needed.
- Escalating issues through Service Centre governance, where required
- Driving standard practices and consistency in service delivery across the region through GSK policies, tools and processes
- Accountable for Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the in-house team and Monitoring Service Level agreements (SLAs) delivery for BPOs
- Accountable for controls delivery of GSK processing team and oversight of BPO controls delivery in line with Internal Control Framework. Accountable for control testing results and ensuring mitigations plans are effective.
- Lead a team of O2C experts, including selection, motivation, retention, succession planning and talent management.
- Ensuring robust BCP and risk Management of internal controls and regulatory compliance are met through applicable policies, procedures and processes performed.