Service Delivery Manager C&C
This role is aligned to the New GSK Biopharma organization and sits within the KHI Hub C&C organization. The candidate will need to be able to lead activities independently as well as drive performance of a team / third party providers in pursuit of the GFS goals & objectives, designing & driving appropriate initiatives for local & offshore teams to deploy.
The Service Delivery Lead (SDL) will need to have a comprehensive understanding of how the different processes / systems / period end closed activities are operating. Will need to monitor metrics to drive process performance both internally and externally with third party providers. Where metrics, process variation analysis and/or Voice of the Customer indicate that the process is not operating optimally, the SDL will need to ensure that the C&C team partners with business to determine what type of intervention (if any) is required.
Education, Experience & Skills
- ACCA, CA, MBA in Finance
- 10+ years of experience Financial Reporting / Auditing / Accounting processes experience-knowledge (financial accounting, master data maintenance, banking, payroll, insurance, fixed assets, inter-company transactions, inventory, period end close / BSR etc.). Working knowledge of IFRS requirements.
- Strong communicator, both verbally and written, able to clearly explain policies and issues to internal and external customers. Excellent data accuracy skills, eye for detail, and commitment to meeting deadlines, Pro-actively identify the issues and take actions.
- Risk Management, Control’s compliance and Monitoring activities of the Controllership team. Partnering with FRMC to manage risks and maintain a high level of compliance. Support internal and external reviews as needed.
- Finance Partnering activities for the C&C organization ensuring a detailed management of the P&L and accuracy in forecasting.
- Analytics of Actual (Cost / HC) vs Budget / Forecasting.
- Deliver efficiency improvements to drive Cost to Serve to upper quartile benchmark. Identify risks and opportunities to drive performance of the organization.
- Drive delivery and performance of the C&C Process Teams to support the C&C organization in the KHI Finance Hub and MEA markets, leveraging on a team of GPO Subject Matter Experts to drive continuous improvement and troubleshooting issues faced by the C&C Process Teams while keeping the Controllership team abreast of potential challenges & proposed recommendations.
- Bring End to End view of the C&C Process Teams (Master Data Management, Fixed Assets, Banking, Payroll, Insurance, Intercompany, Period End close, Balance Sheet, Inventory)
- Overseeing the C&C Process Team Supervisors and accountable for day to day GSK Operations delivery, designing, embedding and monitoring Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) [Lead & Lag] and Service Level agreements (SLAs) where applicable, ensuring operational issues are identified and promptly resolved and proactively identifying any issues or risks to the service. Establishment of lead metrics to proactively identify challenges to come.
- Drive issue resolution, including robust Root Cause Analysis & implementation of agreed action plans.
- Monitor capabilities for the above-mentioned process teams, identifying training requirements, attrition risks and deploying plans/trainings accordingly.
- Escalate issues through C&C governance, including Service Alerts where required, having clearly identify blockers, support required and proposing solutions.
- Feed into C&C strategy at regional level (Regional C&C Directors and GPO), identifying areas that require GPO intervention (Process redesign and / or technology intervention, RPA opportunities, etc)
- Drive GSK Operations adoption of standard practices and consistency ways of working in service delivery across the region through GSK policies, tools and processes.
- Ensure robust Business Continuity Planning and Risk Management, including adequacy of Management Monitoring procedures to ensure internal controls are designed and working effectively and regulatory compliance are met through applicable policies, procedures and processes performed by GSK Operations for the above-mentioned process teams.
- Manage multiple process teams, in alignment with GSK Values & Expectations, driving individual & team performance and developing our team members.
- Participate to Operations Board governance activities as needed.
- Working closely with Cluster Controllers, Operational Controller, Markets to drive resolution of challenges faced and with the RIL to drive implementation of projects as per roadmap.
- Provide trainings to the C&C process teams as required.