MY - Tax Associate, Transfer Pricing
Title: MY - Tax Associate, Transfer Pricing
Are you ready to unleash your potential?
At Deloitte, our purpose is to make an impact that matters for our clients, our people, and the communities we serve.
We believe we have a responsibility to be a force for good, and WorldImpact is our portfolio of initiatives focused on making a tangible impact on society’s biggest challenges and creating a better future. We strive to advise clients on how to deliver purpose-led growth and embed more equitable, inclusive as well as sustainable business practices.
Hence, we seek talented individuals driven to excel and innovate, working together to achieve our shared goals.
We are committed to creating positive work experiences that foster a culture of respect and inclusion, where diverse perspectives are celebrated, and everyone is recognised for their contributions.
Ready to unleash your potential with us? Join the winning team now!
Work you’ll do
- Perform transfer pricing compliance, audit defense and planning exercise for MNE clients.
- Liaise with clients on a day-to-day basis to understand their expectations and requirements, and provide deliverables timeline.
- Keep oneself updated on the latest developments in transfer pricing in Malaysia.
- Perform other tasks as and when assigned.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We connect our purpose and shared values to identify issues as well as to make an impact that matters to our clients, people and the communities. Additionally, Associates across our Firm are expected to:
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to personal learning and development.
- Understand how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and business.
- Understand the set expectations and demonstrate accountability in keeping personal performance on track.
- Actively focus on developing effective communications and relationship-building skills with stakeholders, clients and team.
- Demonstrate an appreciation for working with others.
- Understand what is fundamental to Deloitte’s success as a business.
- Demonstrate integrity and an awareness of strengths, differences, and personal impact.
- Develop their understanding of Deloitte and offer a fresh perspective.
- Possess minimum a Bachelors Degree with strong academic credentials (CGPA 3.5 above) in related disciplines such as Accounting/ Economics/ Taxation or any professional accounting qualifications.
- Strong proficiency in both written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Possess good organizational skills and able to prioritize work to meet tight deadlines.
- Leadership and people management skills; able to work both independently and as part of a team.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Candidates will only be contacted by authorized Deloitte Recruiters via firm’s business contact number or business email address.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.