Analyst, Financial Analysis (MRPA Consolidation)
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust, a Fortune 500 company, is a globally recognized, award-winning financial institution that has been in continuous operation since 1889.
Northern Trust is proud to provide innovative financial services and guidance to the world’s most successful individuals, families and institutions by remaining true to our enduring principles of service, expertise and integrity. With more than 130 years of financial experience and over 22,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
We have a balanced hybrid working model to ensure you get the flexibility you need, and the successful candidate will spend their time between working in the office and working from home.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Under general direction the financial analyst may participate in monthly/quarterly reporting process, annual planning process, monthly/quarterly forecast process and various ad hoc requests to be determined by the Controller and group senior management.
- Assist in the monthly/quarterly/annual reporting process, preparing analyses and reports of results relative to prior year, prior month, and/or Plan focusing on key business factors driving financial performance.
- Assist in the analysis for and production of monthly/quarterly/annual presentation of results to the Board of Directors.
- Assist in the annual Planning process, compiling information, analysis, and preparing reports.
- Assist in the monthly/quarterly forecast process.
- Actively participate in special projects and ad hoc requests to support the Corporate Controller and group manager.
Skills / Qualifications:
- 4 - 6 years of related experience in project analysis and management reporting, planning, and analysis.
- Analytical and problem solving skills required to evaluate financial results.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills are necessary to present relevant information to group senior manager.
- Strong personal computer skills (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) are required to perform analyses and communicate financial information to various constituents.
- Knowledge of accounting, reporting and financial analysis usually acquired through a 4-year degree program or related work experience is required.
5:00AM - 2:00PM.
Mondays - Fridays.
BGC, Taguig City, Philippines
Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, greater achievements await. You will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture in an organization where financial strength and stability is an asset that emboldens us to explore new ideas. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company committed to assisting the communities we serve!Join a workplace with a greater purpose.
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s most admired and sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today.
Northern Trust is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email our HR Service Center at MyHRHelp@ntrs.com.
We hope you’re excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us.
We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.