Senior Associate (AAS) Conversion (Petaling Jaya)
KPMG’s Accounting Advisory Services (AAS) practice is positioned to assist clients in the overall accounting related advisory.
Involve in accounting advisory related projects across accounting, system and process and lead smaller scale projects along with other solutions of AAS, including:
- Implementation of new financial reporting standards;
- Conversion of accounting framework to MFRS or MPERS;
- Accounting related system implementation of accounting related solution;
- Support in accounts backlog and reconciliation;
- Design and development of accounting manual, reporting pack or consolidation template;
- Secondment of staff to client's office to fill up their temporary accounting resource shortages.
- Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in accounting functions or auditing;
- Possess knowledge of financial reporting standards and be up to date with developments on regulatory and accounting matters;
- Strong analytical and management skills;
- Excellent command of English;
- Well organized and reliable with a strong sense of integrity and accountability.
Closing Date: Dec. 31, 2023
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.