EY Riyadh - Strategy & Transactions - Lead Advisory (Mergers & Acquisition) Graduate
Location: Riyadh, KSA
Competitive business today is all about making intelligent, informed decisions. As an Analyst 1, you’ll help make that happen. That will mean using your unique insight to supply tailored advice to clients from all industries. You’ll build an incredible base of experience that will set you apart for the rest of your career – all with the support of some of the top colleagues in the business.
With our support, some of our clients have grown to be among the most recognizable, respected brands on the planet. As part of the team, you can expect exposure to a full range of client types and needs, along with formal training to support your personal goals.
Your key responsibilities
As a member of staff, you'll work effectively as a team member by demonstrating your commitment to quality, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress. You will provide advises based on market research and feasibility study in order to help companies identify points that will help decide on weather to buy or to sell.
Skills and attributes for success
We are looking for individuals who are proactive and can identify risks, issues and opportunities, suggesting simple, effective strategies to drive improvement. Building relationships with colleagues across the business, supporting them and promoting a collaborative culture will also be a key part of this role.
To qualify for the role you must have
- A degree in Business, Finance or Accounting, or Engineering, with demonstrated Quantitative and Financial analysis
- 0-2years of relevant work experience
- A genuine interest in financial strategy and a constantly updating understanding of current trends and issues
- Strong MS office skills, especially when modeling using Excel
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, supported by the confidence to work effectively in a high-energy, fast-moving environment
- The ability to influence colleagues and communicate complex concepts simply and effectively to non-technical audiences
What we look for
What’s most important is that you’re dedicated to supporting your colleagues as part of a high-performing team. You’ll need to thrive in picking up new skills and talents as you go, so natural curiosity, a lot of questions and the confidence to speak up when you see something that could be improved are essential. If you’ve got the right combination of technical knowledge and communication skills, this role is for you. Some travel may be required depending on your specific role and location.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
What you can expect
- Step 1: Apply
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please complete the online application as soon as possible. Make sure to answer all questions.
Make sure you apply early and do not forget to follow the instructions carefully and answer all the questions to ensure your application is successful.
- Step 2: Online Assessments
After we review your application, you will receive an invitation email from ‘EY Careers’ to complete the EY online assessments. Approach the online assessments as you would approach any new challenge. It might be tough, but you can do it!
- Step 3: On Demand Interview
Upon passing the assessments, you will receive an email invitation to complete a prerecorded video interview. You will be required to record yourself responding to behavioral based questions. Being yourself is key to passing this step of the recruitment process.
- Step 4: Attend
Once you have been shortlisted, you may be invited to attend a recruitment day or an interview. This is your opportunity to visit our office, speak with our people and ask questions about life and work at EY.
- Step 5: Receive
If you are a great fit for the opportunity, you will receive an offer to join EY and begin your career at one of the best companies to work for. It’s time to celebrate.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.