Finance Senior Manager - Riyadh
Established in the region for 40 years, PwC has around 8,000 people in 12 countries across the region: Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, the Palestinian territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates.
Our regional team operates across the Middle East bringing international experience delivered within the context of the region and its culture. We can bring the collective knowledge and experience of more than 328,000 people across the entire global PwC network in advisory, assurance and tax to help you find the value you are looking for.
Job Description & Summary
In this role, the Senior financial manager will head the finance department of PwC Academy.
PwC Academy is a business unit within the Assurance Line of Service of PwC Middle East. Monitoring financial performance, identifying areas for improvement, and providing financial insight and guidance to the leadership team. This individual will have the opportunity to utilize their expertise in financial analysis and strategic planning to add value to the business.
- Management Reporting: Produce financial reports & information in order to effectively communicate the performance of the business to both the BU Leadership team, and Assurance Leadership.
- Business partnering: providing finance support and advice to the leadership team to support management decisions.
- KPI’s: Support the business to identify KPI’s for both the BU and for individuals and to track and monitor performance against these metrics.
- Budgeting: Preparation of detailed BU annual budget, and 3 year plan inline with wider firm budgeting cycle.
- Forecasting: Production of a rolling forecast information, and accurately projecting profitability for a range of performance scenarios.
- Finance Operations: oversee operations of the finance department, including management of a finance team responsible for key finance functions specific to the business unit (high volume sales invoicing, debtor and WIP management and accounts payable).Communication and Collaboration with various internal finance departments within the firm, to ensure the BU adheres to firm wide finance policies and reporting requirements.
Requirements and skills
- Essential: Professional Accounting Qualification (CPA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Proven experience in a finance leadership role (5 years minimum)
- High level of technical proficiency and computer literacy particularly with Excel, Word, and Power point (equivalent Google applications)
- Experience of using digital visualization tools (e.g. PowerBi or tableau), and other data manipulation tools is highly advantageous.
- Meticulous and accurate approach with high attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to develop strong working relationships
- Strong commercial and business awareness
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- Excellent business writing skills
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.