About the role
We are currently recruiting for an Accounts Administrator to join our Kerry Agribusiness Finance Team based in Charleville, Co. Cork.
This is a full-time, 12-month fixed term role, starting as soon as possible.
As an Accounts Administrator, you will assist Accountants with administrative duties as well as support accounts payable division. You also will be working closely with other Teams like Commercial, Procurement and other Administrators.
What will I get in return?
- Competitive pay
- Healthcare cover
- Matched pension scheme (from 4% to 10%)
- Benefits platform offering discounts and cashback on major retailers, restaurants, holiday deals and more
- Employee support program
What will I be doing?
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, Accounts Administrator role will be responsible for the following:
- Day-to-day administrative tasks
- Assisting the accounts payable department
- Processing invoices & credit notes
- Reconciling vendor accounts
- Dealing with vendor queries and requests in an efficient and professional manner
- Processing vendor payments
- Assisting other finance personnel in various tasks to meet tight deadlines when the need arises
What do I need to be successful?
- Similar experience in an office setting, preferably in an accounts administrative role.
- A team player with excellent organisational skills, who is also comfortable working independently.
- Ability to prioritise, work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Strong focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Analytically minded, with proven ability to own and solve problems and to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office tools and the ability to operate general office equipment.
- Gain the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
- SAP experience desirable but not essential.
Kerry Group’s UK & Ireland dairy related business includes Dairy Ingredients, Dairy Nutritional Ingredients, Dairy Consumer Foods and Agribusiness. With a revenue in excess of €1bn per year, it is one of the world's leading dairy businesses. With our strong dairy heritage and deep-rooted connection to our 3000 milk suppliers, right through to our portfolio of innovative and high-quality brands, the diary business has a unique and compelling proposition for both consumers and our customers.
We have an unrivalled dairy consumers brands portfolio coupled with a track record in innovation underpinned by technology and science. We manufacture and market our own leading butter, dairy and plant spreads brands: Dairygold, Low Low, Pure & Golden Cow. We are the largest supplier of Private Label dairy spreads, supplying all major retailers in Ireland, the UK and mainland Europe. Our cheese brands compete in children's cheese snacks (Attack-a-Snak), natural cheese (block, slices and grated), and in processed cheese segments and our leading cheese brands include Strings & Things, Coleraine and Charleville cheese. Through our multi-geographical presence (UK, Ireland and Western Europe) we have a deep consumer insight which is a key component of the business.
Located in the southwest of Ireland, Kerry Agribusiness, a division of Kerry Group, assembles 1.2 billion litres of milk annually from our 3,000 family farms. The business operates a network of 31 Farm Stores located across Kerry, Limerick, Clare, and North Cork, offering a wide range of farm requisites, hardware products, fertiliser and other farm inputs. In addition, Kerry Agribusiness is a leading supplier of a wide range of high-quality ruminant feeds under the well-known Bloom Feeds brand, which is manufactured at our Feed Mill in Farranfore, Co. Kerry. We have a strong tradition of working closely with our milk suppliers and other farm enterprise customers across our catchment area.
In Kerry we benefit from the knowledge of our colleagues who bring a diverse range of cultures, backgrounds, lifestyles and experiences. One team fostering an inclusive culture that, above all, inspires food and nourishes life. One culture where everyone brings their unique perspectives and experiences to help make us better, together. We are committed to nurturing an environment of positivity and inclusiveness, where everyone can be at their best, both personally and professionally.
Our recruitment, selection and assessment process are based on the skills and competencies of the specific roles and based entirely on merit. We are committed to and value Diversity and Inclusion in all recruitment processes within Kerry and do not discriminate based on gender, race, class, economic status, ethnic background, sexual orientation, age, political beliefs, veteran status, marital status or any other protected characteristic.
Our Values: Courage | Enterprising Spirit | Inclusiveness | Open-mindedness | Ownership
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.