EY Turkey - Transfer Pricing Long Term Intern
EY is a global leader in Assurance, Tax, Corporate Finance and Advisory services.
The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Our 260,000 people, in more than 150 countries, are united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do. Our offices around the world use the same methodology and are linked through an integrated technology platform to enable instantaneous communication and collaboration among team members, regardless of location. As a member of EY Global, in Turkey we operate in 6 offices located in Istanbul, Ankara, Bursa, Adana and Izmir, with more than 2000 people for 30 years.
We are seeking for Interns to join our Tax - Transfer Pricing team in Istanbul with the following qualifications;
- University graduates or 4th Year Students preferably in Economics or Business Administration,
- Excellent command of verbal and written English,
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications,
- Result and success oriented,
- Good at interpersonal skills and team working, ability to work co-operatively,
- High level of personal responsibility and hardworking,
- Ability to work in a dynamic working environment,
- Strong oral communication and business writing skills are required.
- Must possess excellent time management, organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, professional services environment.
- Long term interns are expected to work full-time 3-4 days of the week.