EY Muscat Audit Internship Program 1
Audit Intern – EY Assurance Audit Work Experience Program
Get a real feel for the business world with on-the-job experience and opportunities to meet influential experts. You will learn about what it takes to audit a business while developing skills that will compliment your career.
We work to make sure that businesses are protected from risks that can affect their reputation and performance. As external auditors, we help companies and governments publish accurate financial accounts others can rely on. Learn more about our EY Audit services.
In your role as an Audit Intern, your work could include:
- Learning about our clients' businesses and the audit process as part of a team
- Using our technology platforms to test and analyze our clients’ data
- You will also spend time away from your home office travelling to our client sites for audit work
The internship will be full-time from November 2023 up to May 2024.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Commercial acumen.
- Team player.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Confidence to work effectively in a high-energy, fast-moving environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
To qualify for the role, you must meet the below criteria:
- Available full-time from November 2023 to May 2024.
- Studying towards achieving an ACCA qualification.
- Have a valid Oman visa (sponsored through your parents or university). Your parent’s passport and Oman visa and your own passport and Oman visa must be valid till June 2024 to allow EY to apply for a temporary work permit on your behalf.
- Step 1: Apply
- Step 2: Test
EY will review your resume and if you are short-listed you will receive invitation emails from ‘EY Careers’ to complete the EY online tests. Approach the tests as you would approach any new challenge. It might be tough, but you can do it!
- Step 3: Attend
If you pass the EY online tests, you may be invited to attend a recruitment day or an interview. This is your opportunity to visit our office, speak with our people, ask questions about life and work at EY.
- Step 4: Receive
If you are great fit for EY, you will get an offer to join as an intern and begin working for a great company (if we do say so ourselves). It’s time to celebrate!
Join us in building a better working world.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
The MENA practice of EY has been operating in the region since 1923. For over 90 years, we have grown to over 7,500 people united across 21 offices and 16 countries, sharing the same values and an unwavering commitment to quality. As an organization, we continue to develop outstanding leaders who deliver exceptional services to our clients and who contribute to our communities. We are proud of our accomplishments over the years, reaffirming our position as the largest and most established professional services organization in the region.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.