UAE National Financial Analyst | Al Futtaim Automotive | Toyota
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the role:
The primary focus of the role is to prepare financial feasibility analysis for operating company performance and business cases, with regards to specified key performance indicators including balance sheet and working capital financials to support business requirements in the areas of finance, treasury and tax.
What you will do:
- Develop extensive feasibility models and prepare financial feasibility analysis in such a way as to present an accurate, complete, clear picture of the operational business or business case, reflecting expenditure, place, marketability, recovery period and profitability for review and decision by the senior management
- Develop suitable business Management Information System to encapsulate all the key performance indicators: financial, commercial, and operational
- To prepare financial and operational reports and dashboards to business operations that enable automotive companies to manage their operations, including analysis of key financials, balance sheet, and working capital in a timely manner
- Collecting data from both internal and external resources on various types of costs, income and expense projection, and variance analysis.
- To deliver robust Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet reporting,timely insight into operational performance, and timely advice on variances, trends, and corrective actions to be taken
Required skills to be successful:
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills
About the team:
In this role, you will be working in a fast paced and diverse environment reporting directly to the Finance Manager.
What equips you for the role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- ACA Chartered Accountant or an equivalent certification would be of advantage
About Al-Futtaim Automotive
A major division of the UAE-based Al-Futtaim Group of companies, Al-Futtaim Automotive is an industry leader with presence in 10 countries across the Middle East, Asia and Africa.
Our core business activities at Al-Futtaim Automotive include distribution, manufacturing, leasing and aftersales, and we are firmly established as the regional representative of some of the world’s most iconic automotive brands: Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge, Volvo and RAM.
We are driven by a customer-centric approach, constantly pushing the boundaries on innovation, quality standards, and value-added service across our vast universe of customers - right from motoring enthusiasts to fleet operators to contractors. Our mission is to become the leader in custom-made mobility solutions by delivering nothing less than world-class omni-channel experiences.
We channel our local expertise and global trust to deliver one of the most comprehensive portfolios of mobility products and solutions, from passenger cars to SUVs, electric vehicles to high-performance motorbikes, commercial vehicles to industrial & construction equipment.
What keeps the company moving forward is a 9000-member strong team, with inspiring possibilities for growth, throughout the career path.This is Al-Futtaim Automotive and we empower talent to move forward.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.