Associate, HR & Payroll
We never ask for payment as part of our selection process, and we always contact candidates via our corporate accounts and platforms. If you are approached for payment, this is likely to be fraudulent. Please check to see whether the role you are interested in is posted here, on our website.
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading global provider of high-value business services to clients operating and investing globally. We focus on providing specialized and business-critical financial and administrative services that enable our clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and investment funds in different geographical locations. Our core services can help companies of all sizes with HR and payroll, accounting and tax, corporate secretarial, international corporate structuring, fund administration and structured finance– whether a company wants to globalize, or whether they need support to streamline existing operations.
With operations in more than 80 countries, TMF Group is the global expert that understands local needs. Global reach, local knowledge: helping to do business seamlessly across borders.
To process and take responsibility for (account manage) the completion of up to 25 client entity’s payroll requirements as set out in the Service Level Agreement (if applicable) within budgeted hours so that all TMF, client and statutory obligations are achieved.
As the outsourced payroll provider you are required to undertake all tasks necessary to meet client payroll needs and/or oversee colleagues in the Offshore Delivery Centre.
- Set up Clients employees within payroll system
- Payroll, PAYG and superannuation related processing for client payrolls
- Calculation of terminations; including redundancies, dismissals, etc as and when required by clients
- Calculation, lodgement & processing of IAS for clients(if applicable)
- Calculation, lodgement & processing of State/Territory Payroll Tax for clients
- Calculation, lodgement & processing of State/Territory Workers
- Compensation renewals for client.
- Preparation of funding request for payroll if trust or client account a/c is maintained by TMF
- Obtaining approvals for payrolls and payments from client’s authorised personnel
- Arranging for payroll and associated payment runs, by either EFT or BPAY and co-ordinate with authorised personnel to authorise them
- Follow up with clients, if client authorisation is required for payments
Accurate input of client time in viewpoint
- Complete client work within budgeted time and report out of scope client work undertaken.
- Ensure clients are billed for payroll services on a regular basis
- Maintaining databases and other tracking tools as required
- Liaising with TMF office network as required in delivery of services
- Supporting management with initiatives to improve internal systems and process efficiencies
- To prepare and participate in regular performance reviews, team meetings and training sessions.
- Ad hoc administrative duties.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a payroll
- Experience in payroll processing for up to 250 employees
- Thorough working knowledge of payroll processes
- Thorough understanding of Australian Taxation Office (ATO) Legislation as it pertains to payroll
- Thorough understanding of Superannuation Legislation
- Thorough understanding of payroll legislation across Australian States and Territories
- Superior communications skills both verbal and written
- Adaptable and able to respond in a positive and constructive manner
- Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to work unsupervised
What’s in it for you?
- Our offices are easily accessible by public transportation.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Work with colleagues and clients around the world on interesting and challenging work.
- We provide internal career opportunities so you can take your career further within TMF.
Applications close: 31 Dec 2023 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.