Internal Audit & Programme Assurance - Assistant Manager OR Manager
- Financial Services: Our team are one of the largest dedicated providers of Risk Assurance services to the financial sector, we work with many banks, insurance and asset management companies including FTSE, SEC, privately owned, as well as over 60% of the Lloyd's market.
- Industry & Services: Predominately private sector clients, ranging in size from large and listed multinational organisations, to small owner-managed businesses across multiple sectors throughout the UK and overseas.
- Deliver and/or assistant on other special assignments (e.g. planning, testing reviews) as and when required.
- Assessing change/project delivery methodologies e.g. Agile, and Waterfall.
- Supporting planning and preparation of draft reports in line with agreed timescales.
- Building strong working relationships with the client, delivering fieldwork in a timely manner and ensuring any problems or requests are dealt with promptly.
- Responding to the needs of the client and team members.
- Maintaining high quality delivery under constraints whilst delivering within deadlines.
- Performance managing and reviewing more junior team staff over project/programme assurance fieldwork.
- A project management qualification (e.g. PRINCE2, Agile) is preferable.
- Preferable to hold either ACA, CA, ACCA, IIA or CII (or equivalent) qualification.
- Recent experience of working on projects and programmes and/or having provided change assurance services over them.
- Strong understanding of the end to end project management lifecycle including project delivery methodologies such as waterfall and agile.
- Good understanding of the key risks and challenges faced by projects and programmes.
- Good understanding of technical issues in the risk and change assurance sectors.
- Experience of delivering internal audits preferable.
- An FS or I&S internal audit background would be useful.
- Experience of managing, training and coaching staff.
Mazars is a leading international professional services firm delivering exceptional quality in audit, accounting, tax, financial advisory, outsourcing and consulting.
We are one diverse, multicultural, multi-generational team with a huge sense of connection and belonging. This is a place where you can take ownership of your career, get involved, believe in yourself and put your ideas into action.
At Mazars, we celebrate individuality and thrive on teamwork. We give people the freedom to make a personal contribution to our shared purpose. We support one another to deliver quality, create change and make an impact so that everyone can reach their full potential.
Central London, Manchester OR Birmingham based office locations with a hybrid working model!
Being inclusive is core to our culture at Mazars; we want to ensure everyone, whether in the recruitment process or beyond is fully supported to be their unique self. To read more about our approach click here.
Our aim is to make the recruitment process as accessible and inclusive as possible - please contact us to discuss any changes you may require so we can work with you to support you throughout your application.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.