Junior Risk Consultant (Treasury Specialist)
As Junior Risk Consultant in integrated risk management (IRM) you are part of the Corporate Centre RCF (Risk and Control Framework) Team within the Group Operational Risk Management.
You are responsible for the execution of test activities in relation to Group Treasury (based in Ireland and US / Treasury controls in local countries), as determined in the DLL RCF. You are also responsible for monitoring the implementation of the controls and following up any deficiencies /action items. You also identify and assist Treasury business control owners to implement process improvements with regard to the risks, controls and the associated processes.Day to day:
- Executing continuous regular cycle of testing of Group Treasury control documentation and control execution in accordance with DLL Group RCF testing timetable e.g. controls to measure and monitor interest rate risk, liquidity risk and foreign exchange risk, controls implemented in the Treasury management system_Quantum.
- Assessing quality of controls, control documentation and control execution
- Support and challenge the business control owners on their controls
- Ensuring that controls comply with DLL Electronic Audit Evidence (EAE) and segregation of duties (SOD) rules
- Discuss, provide support and assist in resolving issues in the controls, together with the process owners
- Monitor the status of any recommendations for improvement and verify the qualify of the implemented improvement
- Ensure audit proofing of all control documentation
- Periodic reporting of results to relevant IRM Manager
- Support Group Treasury in internal and external audits
All members enjoy
- Two working days per year volunteering for a local charity.
- Health and Wellness program including healthy food, free health checks, fun health & vitality activities.
- Flexible hours with possibility to work from home
- Career development opportunities: online learning, member development programs.
- Click this link for an overview of all the benefits in your region.
- Minimum degree level in Business, Finance, Economics or related field
- 3-5 years work experience in Finance, Risk, Audit, Control Domain
- Deep knowledge and understanding of interest rate, liquidity and foreign exchange risk metrics
- Analytically strong and quickly able to get to the root cause of an issue
- Structured and organisation approach
- Pro active and like to participate in projects and process/control improvements
- You think solution orientated and are good at building relationships across the global organisation
- Experience in financial services
- Experience in audit / regulatory environments
- Experience in implementing process improvements in an international organisation
DLL’s wellbeing ambition is to educate, equip and empower members to build connections, manage their mental, emotional, physical and financial wellness and maintain balance between work and the other priorities that make up their lives.
Our four wellbeing categories are as follows:
- Connection – Build meaningful connections with other DLL members
- Health – Manage mental, emotional and physical health
- Finance – Provide learning opportunities to help members achieve personal financial health
- Lifestyle – Maintain balance between work and life priorities
These are the things that matter to our members and the wellbeing of our members matters to DLLSettling in
At DLL, we are many things. We are team members, family members, community member. We are members of society, members of different cultures and nationalities. Members of change. We each have different beliefs, different passions, different viewpoints, talents and interests. We become from different backgrounds, cultures, nationalities and histories.
But for all of our differences, we share one thing in common: each of us are members of DLL.
Our company was founded in the Netherlands. But today we are truly a multinational business. Our unique culture is rooted in higher collaboration, less hierarchy and a honest directness that enable us to integrate, ideate and innovate across country lines.
Many companies say they are European, American, Asian or Australian, at DLL we are all these places and more.
We are a cross-culture collaborative – an interconnected network – that comes together every single day with one goal in mind: Partnering for a better world.Good to know:
- Deadline for application: October 3rd 2023
- The selection process may involve an assessment.
- Applications via email will not be reviewed. Please apply online via our career website.
- DLL’s referral program applies
- For more information, please contact our Talent acquisition partner Natalie Gray via email@example.com
DLL appreciates the time you spend applying to our openings. We advise only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. Hiring subject to successful completion of a background check.
DLL is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation in accordance with our values and all applicable legislation.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.