Finance Executive (GL) - Shared Service
The incumbent will be handling daily financial matters and also monthly and yearly closing.
With a strong team of more than 300 headcount, our client is a trusted partner providing superior value-added finance services to the healthcare industry. In addition to great job stability amidst this uncertain market, our client is also an Accredited Training Organization.
- Responsible for month-end and year-end accounts closing
- Preparation of monthly and yearly audit schedules and reporting packages
- Ensure accuracy of balance sheet
- Prepare bank reconciliations and resolve reconciling items
- Prepare GST and other statistical submissions
- Work closely with internal and external auditors, and tax agents on relevant matters
- Involved in process improvement projects
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned
- Diploma in Business Administration, Finance & Accountancy or related field
- 2 years of accounting/finance experience
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Self-motivated and able to work in fast paced environment
This is a permanent opportunity within the GL team and senor positions can be considered for candidates with more experience. We are also hiring for other finance functions.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Zinc Teo on +65 6643 9735.