Finance Officer/Executive - Somerset
The successful incumbent will be responsible for the financial accounting and reporting, as well as involved in analysis works.
Our client is a dynamic and globally recognized leader in the energy sector. With a commitment to innovation, sustainability, and operational excellence, our client is at the forefront of the industry.
- Preparation of full sets of accounts
- Ensure timely and accurate month end and year end closing
- Responsible for preparation of monthly and quarterly financial reports to Managements
- Handle staff claims
- Perform monthly analysis of financial reports against budgets and re-forecasts
- Assist in preparation of annual budgets and re-forecasts
- Assist in audits
- Preparation of GST returns
- Diploma/Degree in Finance/Accountancy, or equivalent
- No experience required
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
- Must be keen to learn, meticulous as well as a team player
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in a diverse and inclusive team environment
This is a full time permanent opportunity for you to embark on your accounting career.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Zinc Teo on +65 6643 9735.