Finance Executive (AP) - Shared Service
As a team member within the AP Department, you will be involved in one of the following specialization:
- Invoice Validation
With a strong team of more than 300 headcount, our client is a trusted partner providing superior value-added finance services to the healthcare industry. In addition to great job stability amidst this uncertain market, our client is also an Accredited Training Organization.
- Process and verify invoices and payment requests
- Ensure invoices and payment requests and reimbursements are processed in compliance with internal regulations and tax regulations
- Prepare and submit/post journals for reclassification and adjustments
- Generate payment proposals via various modes
- Vet through invoices and payment requests
- Prepare withholding tax schedule
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned
- GCE O Level or Diploma in Business Admin/Finance, or equivalent
- 2 years of Accounts Payable or other accounting experience
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work in fast paced environment
This is a permanent opportunity within the AP team and senior positions can be considered for candidates with more experience. We are also hiring for other finance departments.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Zinc Teo on +65 6643 9735.