Accounts Associate Director
Are you interested in working for a rapidly evolving company?Who are Azets
Azets are a leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisers operating across the UK, Ireland, and the Nordics, we have over a wide network of employees and an abundance of inspiring opportunities to join one of our many offices!
We are a top ten accountancy firm in the UK and are the number one largest SME practice.
- Lead a team of all levels, from trainee to director
- Responsible for the success of the department, while managing client relationships, winning work, and developing your team
- Work closely with your clients to understand their business needs and ensure they are provided with a personal and tailored service for both day-to-day compliance and advisory aspects by both you and the team you lead
- Manage your own portfolio
- Assist the Director in running of the section and department admin
- Responsibility for delivering quality advice
- Pro-actively spotting and developing opportunities for the Group and collaborating with other departments as appropriate
- Responsible for people management and direction linked to people strategy and the overall strategy of team and Group
- Represent the business area through proactive involvement in Group wide meetings
- Responsibility for the full training cycle of client area in line with the strategic plan
- Look for continuous improvement within the team and across the Group
- Complete own chargeable time budget and monitoring the teams
- Monitor utilisation % budgeted and work towards delivering this
What are we looking for?
- ACA/ACCA/CA or equivalent qualified
- Proven capability of managing a large portfolio of clients
- Experience coaching and mentoring a team
Our benefits include hybrid & flexible working, birthday leave, professional subscription, and much more. You can find out more about how we reward our colleagues - Careers | Rewards And Benefits | Azets UK
Interested in hearing more about Life at AzetsFor further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.Unfortunately we are unable to provide any form of visa sponsorship, so candidates must be a UK/Irish citizen or already possess a current UK Working Visa.